Welcome to the employer’s page of the DCTPN website. Our members work with a wide range of employers across all sectors, from small medium sized enterprises through to large, multi-national organisations. Network members offer a broad range of training, to support business and workforce development, including:
- Apprenticeships – from intermediate, Level 2 through to degree at Level 7
- Commercial short courses – first aid, health & safety, food hygiene, business skills
- Bespoke staff CPD training to support upskilling and refresher training, including one-day short courses through to part-time foundation degrees
Research has shown that businesses which invest in regular staff training and development are rewarded by higher productivity, improved motivation, lower staff turnover and better quality of work – all helping to boost business performance.
In addition, employers who invest in Apprenticeships say they benefit from improved staff retention, higher productivity and improved quality of products and services, whilst enabling employers to grow their own.
Accessing the right training can prove extremely beneficial to a business, but being able to identify the training you need, knowing where to access it, and how to fund it can be a minefield. The DCTPN can support you in overcoming some of these barriers, and signpost you to training providers who offer quality training and skills. Our Members offer a wide range of training and qualifications, which support workforce development and business growth. Visit our member page here to view our current membership and access links to their sites.
If you would like more information on how the DCTPN and its members can support you and your business please contact us at email@example.com. Employer case studies, highlighting the benefits of training and skills can be found here.
The DCTPN offers a range of services to employers, including:
- Free impartial advice and guidance on training and skills
- Signposting service to training providers to meet your skills needs
- Routes to funding
- Training skills analysis
- Apprenticeship support
- Updates on national policy – education, skills, funding and innovation